Core Exchange 2013
Course 20-341: Core Solutions of Microsoft Exchange Server 2013
About Core Solutions of Microsoft Exchange Server 2013:
This course will provide you with the following:
- Knowledge and skills to plan, deploy, manage, secure, and support Microsoft Exchange Server 2013.
- How to configure Exchange Server 2013 and supply you with the information you will need to monitor, maintain, and troubleshoot Exchange Server 2013.
- Guidelines, best practices, and considerations that will help you optimize performance and minimize errors and security threats.
This course is intended for people aspiring to be enterprise-level messaging administrators. Others who may take this course include IT generalists and help desk professionals who want to learn about Exchange Server 2013. People coming into the course are expected to have at least 3 years of experience working in the IT field—typically in the areas of network administration, help desk, or system administration. They are not expected to have experience with previous Exchange Server versions.
The secondary audience for this course will be candidates that are IT professionals who are looking to take the exam 70-341: Core Solutions of Microsoft Exchange Server 2013 as a standalone, or as part of the requirement for the Microsoft Certified Solutions Expert (MCSE) certification.
At course completion:
After completing this course, students will be able to do the following:
- Deploy and manage Exchange Servers.
- Plan and configure the Mailbox server role.
- Manage recipient objects, address policies, and address lists.
- Plan and implement the Client Access server role.
- Securely plan and configure Microsoft® Outlook Web App and mobile messaging using the Client Access server.
- Understand and manage highly available Client Access servers.
- Plan for disaster mitigation, implement backup and recovery.
- Plan and configure message transport in an Exchange Server 2013 organization.
- Plan message security options, implement an antivirus solutions, and implement an anti-spam solution.
- Configure permissions and secure Exchange Server 2013.
- Monitor, maintain, and troubleshoot an Exchange Server 2013 environment.
Before attending this course, students must have:
- Minimum of two years of experience administering Windows Server, including Windows Server® 2008 R2 or Windows Server® 2012.
- Minimum of two years of experience working with Active Directory® Domain Services (AD DS).
- Minimum of two years of experience working with name resolution, including DNS.
- Experience working with certificates, including PKI certificates.
Exclusive Course Fees:
Whether you are an individual seeking for the course for your self-development or a decision maker planning to introduce the course for multiple candidates. you will find special offers monthly and annually with fixed courses schedule & also special bundles for more than one course.
- Module 1: Deploying and Managing Microsoft Exchange Server 2013
- Module 2: Planning and Configuring Mailbox Servers
- Module 3: Managing Recipient Objects
- Module 4: Planning and Deploying Client Access ServersT
- Module 5: Planning and Configuring Messaging Client Connectivity
- Module 6: Planning and Implementing High Availability
- Module 7: Planning and Implementing Disaster Recovery
- Module 8: Planning and Configuring Message Transport
- Module 9: Planning and Configuring Message Hygiene
- Module 10: Planning and Configuring Administrative Security and Auditing
- Module 11: Monitoring and Troubleshooting Microsoft Exchange Server 2013