Cisco Data Center Technologies
CCNA Data Center
Introducing Cisco Data Center Technologies (DCICT) helps prepare the learner for a CCNA Data Center exam certification. It covers Data Center Cisco technologies, including Unified Computing / virtualization and Unified Fabric (Nexus product family and Storage Networking). Interworking with Catalyst 6500 and non-Cisco products for the virtualization of the computing environment will also be covered. The course reflects the need to onboard a variety of learners who may be specialized in some of the Data Center technologies, but who need to be able to perform in a broader role.
- Module 1: Cisco Data Center Fundamentals Concepts (11 lessons)
- Module 2: Data Center Unified Fabric (5 lessons)
- Module 3: Storage Networking (8 lessons)
- Module 4: DC Virtualization (4 lessons)
- Module 5: Unified Computing (7 lessons)