ITIL Foundation V3
ITIL stands for Information Technology Infrastructure Library. It is a set of practices for aligning services with needs. IT services will be compatible with needs of the clients with the help of these practices. The practices might not be organization specific yet they are quite useful in increasing output.
The ITIL combines people, processes, products (technology), partners and Suppliers. Hence when ITIL implemented it changes organizations’ structure and processes, service management, productivity and customer satisfaction. Furthermore, there are many areas where an organization can benefit from implementing ITIL.
ITIL encompasses experience from IT staff from all over the world; therefore ITIL is the best practice for IT Service Management originated in IT organizations that deal with the same issues we found in daily activities, and therefore, everyone in IT Service Management can benefit from the fact that the wheel does not have to be reinvented.
- It is the basic course that gives an introduction of how the practices are used. Most of all the students learn much about Information Technology Infrastructure Library, its design, structure, values and uses.
- Upon successful passing of the ITIL Foundation exam, You will be recognized with 2 credits in the ITIL qualification scheme. consequently, delegates will be ready for the exam on the last day.
Who Should Attend?
- Project managers, Business managers, and Business process owners.
- CIOs, CTOs, and IT Managers.
- IT Network and System Administrators.
- IT Consultants & IT Auditors.
- IT Developers.
- The Course is divided in total of nine logical modules almost to cover the syllabus for ITIL 2011 course as prescribed by the Examiner. In addition, the modules are almost arranged in a logical sequence to ensure continuity and consistency of the covered topics.
Exclusive Course Fees:
- Whether you are an individual seeking for ITIL Foundation Course for your self-development or a decision maker planning to introduce ITIL Foundation Training for multiple candidates. In addition you will find special offers monthly and annually with fixed courses schedule and also special bundles for more than one course .
More about the ITIL:
- It is a level up from basic as it is about uses of the library. The course contents include Service Lifecycle examinations, strategy, design, transition, operation and improvement. consequently, the course prepares students for taking responsibilities in organizations.
- It is where a student becomes a team leader, advisor and consultant. Because organizations need Experts much for handling projects and taking the projects to their logical conclusion. Experts can optimize services for desired results. Yet you must get a certain credit points to complete expert level.
- Module 1: Service Management as Practice
- Module 2: Service Lifecycle
- Module 3: Service Strategy
- Module 4: Service Design
- Module 5: Service Transition
- Module 6: Service Operations
- Module 7: CSI
- Module 8: Roles, Competency & Training
- Module 9: Technology & Architecture