ITIL Service Design (SD)
ITIL® Intermediate Qualification: Service Design Certificate
The ITIL® Intermediate Qualification: Service Design Certificate is a free-standing qualification, but is also part of the ITIL ® Intermediate Lifecycle stream, and one of the modules that leads to the ITIL ® Expert in IT Service Management Certificate. The purpose of this training module and the associated exam and certificate is, respectively, to impart, test, and validate the knowledge on industry practices in Service Management as documented in the ITIL ® Service Design publication.
The Intermediate ITIL Service Design (SD) module is one of the certifications within the ITIL® Service Lifecycle work stream. It focuses on the design of IT services and covers the architectures, processes, policies and documentation that will enable you to design services that meet the needs of the organization or program.
The design process is vital to the continued improvement and development of services within the IT lifecycle and this module will also teach you techniques required to develop, manage and integrate service design into the IT Service management process.
Who Should Attend ITIL Intermediate Service Design (SD)?
- Project managers, Business managers, and Business process owners.
- CIOs, CTOs, and IT Managers.
- IT Network and System Administrators.
- IT Consultants & IT Auditors.
- IT Developers.
Service Design Examination
The exam format is as follows:
- Multiple choice examination questions
- Eight questions per paper
- 28 marks required to pass (out of 40 available) – 70%
- 90 minutes’ duration
- Closed book.
Exclusive Course Fees:
- Whether you are an individual seeking for ITIL Service Design course for your self-development or a decision maker planning to introduce ITIL Service Design training for multiple candidates. In addition, you will find special offers monthly and annually with schedule and also special bundles for more than one course.
- Module 1 - Introduction to service design
- Module 2 - Service design principles
- Module 3 - Service design processes
- Module 4 – the activities of Service Design
- Module 5 – Service Design Organization
- Module 6 – Implementation & Technology Considerations
- Module 7 - Challenges, critical success factors and risks