ITIL Service Operations (SO)
ITIL® Intermediate Qualification: Service Operations Certificate
The ITIL Service Operation (SO) module is one of the certifications within the ITIL® Service Lifecycle work stream. This module focuses on the principles, processes, operational activities and functions that enable organizations and individuals to successfully manage how their products and services perform. These activities can also help improve their IT Service Management.
The ITIL Qualification: ITIL Service Operation Certificate is a free-standing qualification, but is also part of the ITIL ® Intermediate Lifecycle stream, and one of the modules that leads to the ITIL ® Expert in IT Service Management Certificate. The purpose of this training module and the associated exam and certificate is, respectively, to impart, test, and validate the knowledge on industry practices in Service Management as documented in the ITIL ® Service Operation publication.
The Course Coverage
- Introduction to ITIL Service Operation
- ITIL Service Operations Principles
- ITIL Service Operation Processes
- Common ITIL Service Operation Activities
- Organizing ITIL Service Operation: Functions
- Technology and Implementation Considerations
- Challenges, Critical Success Factors and Risks
Who Should Attend ITIL Intermediate Service Operation (SO)?
- Project managers, Business managers, and Business process owners.
- CIOs, CTOs, and IT Managers.
- IT Network and System Administrators.
- IT Consultants & IT Auditors.
- IT Developers.
ITIL Service Operation Examination
The exam format is as follows:
- Multiple choice examination questions
- Eight questions per paper
- 28 marks required to pass (out of 40 available) – 70%
- 90 minutes’ duration
- Closed book.
Exclusive Course Fees:
- Whether you are an individual seeking for ITIL Service Operation course for your self-development or a decision maker planning to introduce ITIL Service Operation training for multiple candidates. In addition, you will find special offers monthly and annually with schedule and also special bundles for more than one course.
- Chapter 1 - Introduction to Service Operations
- Chapter 2 - Service Operations principles
- Chapter 3 - Service Operations processes
- Chapter 4 – Common Service Operational activities
- Chapter 5 - Organizing for Service Operations
- Chapter 6 - Technology Considerations
- Chapter 7 – Implementation of Service Operations
- Chapter 8 - Challenges, critical success factors and risks