ITIL Service Transition (ST)
ITIL® Intermediate Qualification: Service Transition Certificate
The ITIL Service Transition (ST) module is one of the certifications within the ITIL® Service Lifecycle work stream. This module focuses on the process and practice elements and management techniques required to build, test and implement products and services. It also demonstrates how service transition can apply to other stages of the IT Service lifecycle and can underpin decisions during the Strategy and Operations phases.
The ITIL Service Transition (ST) Certificate provides guidance for the development and improvement of capabilities for transitioning new and changed services into supported environments including:
- Release planning
Who Should Attend ITIL Intermediate Service Transition (ST)?
- Project managers, Business managers, and Business process owners.
- CIOs, CTOs, and IT Managers.
- IT Network and System Administrators.
- IT Consultants & IT Auditors.
- IT Developers.
Service Transition Examination
The exam format is as follows:
- Multiple choice examination questions
- Eight questions per paper
- 28 marks required to pass (out of 40 available) – 70%
- 90 minutes’ duration
- Closed book.
Exclusive Course Fees:
- Whether you are an individual seeking for ITIL Service transition course for your self-development or a decision maker planning to introduce ITIL Service transition training for multiple candidates. In addition, you will find special offers monthly and annually with schedule and also special bundles for more than one course.
- Module 1 - Introduction to Service Transition
- Module 2 - Service Transition principles
- Module 3 - Service Transition processes
- Module 4 – Managing people through Service Transition
- Module 5 - Organizing for Service Transition
- Module 6 - Technology Considerations
- Module 7 - Implementing & Improving Service Transition
- Module 8 - Challenges, critical success factors and risks